Except under very limited circumstances, your lawyer must provide you with copies from your file. You may have to pay for costs of copying. If he or she refuses to do so and is barred in the State of Florida, contact the Florida State Bar Association (850) 561-5600 to file a complaint.
- Immigration Investigations 2.0 – Social Media
- Trump’s Immigration Roadmap as Awkwardly Read by Stephen Miller
- Trump’s Executive Orders on Immigration, So Far
- RIDING THE OBAMA IS “DEPORTER IN CHIEF” TRAIN OR HOW TO COVER YOUR AS* IN CONGRESS
- The No Sovereign Borders Movement
- November 14, 2013 Policy Memo Expanding of Adjudication of Visa Waiver – ESTA Green Card applicants