(904) COURT-1-A or (904) 268-7812 | (323) 533-3492 Cell

430 Honeycomb Way, Jacksonville, FL 32259

Susan Pai is admitted to the Washington State Bar, not the Florida Bar Attorney Pai's Florida legal practice is limited exclusively to Immigration & Nationality law

Tag: resources

How Do I Get My GED?

Click here for more information on getting a GED. Enrollment in GED classes satisfies the education requirements to qualify for deferred action offered by the DREAM Act.

Read More »

How Do I Obtain a Social Security Card?

How to obtain a Social Security Number for Noncitizens: http://www.ssa.gov/pubs/10096.html Follow the directions from the Social Security Administration’s website  http://www.ssa.gov/ssnumber/. You will need to do

Read More »

Florida Legislature Passes SB1718, anti-immigrant legislation